Student Recreational Sports Fields map
Cooke Hall Fields map
West Bank Fields map
*All hours are subject to change.
Outdoor Facilities Calendars
About Our Outdoor Facilities
The Department of Recreational Sports currently manages five outdoor field spaces and outdoor tennis courts. These spaces accommodate a variety of activities, ranging from Intramural Flag Football to Sport Club competitions and event rentals.
Student Recreational Sports Fields
The Student Recreational Sports Fields cover 277,108 square feet and are located on the UMTC East Bank. They meet ADA requirements and are equipped with full lighting and restroom facilities.
(6.3 Acres) Fields can be converted into:
- 5 softball fields
- 4 football fields
- 1 soccer field
- 1 baseball diamond
West Bank Fields
The West Bank Fields were opened in 1971 and cover 4.8 acres of land. They meet ADA requirements and are equipped with full lighting and rest room facilities.
Fields can be converted into:
- 2 softball fields or
- 2 flag football fields or
- 1 soccer field
St. Paul Gymnasium Fields
(.88 acres) The St. Paul Gymnasium Fields house the following:
- Softball diamond
- Outdoor Track
- Open field space (ultimate frisbee, grass volleyball, games)
St. Paul Soccer Fields
(4.75 acres) The St. Paul Soccer Fields house the following:
- Field A: 228’ x 400’ (competitive)
- Field B: 250’ x 464’; convertible into 2 100’ x 40’ fields (recreational)
St. Paul Tennis Courts
The St. Paul Tennis Courts were resurfaced in 2003 and cover half an acre of land.
The St. Paul Tennis Courts house the following:
- 4 full size tennis courts.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I see no specified open recreation hours besides in the Fieldhouse, are there hours for open recreation in the U. Recreation and Wellness Center?
All hours outside of the scheduled programming and events are devoted to open recreation. The Fieldhouse has limited open hours therefore the reason for the specific listed times for open recreation.
- How do I find the duration of events on the calendars?
If you click on the calendar event, more detailed information (duration, location, etc) regarding the event will be displayed.
- Can I add this calendar to my personal Google Calendar?
Yes you can! By copy/pasting the calendar's unique address (located beneath each calendar) into the 'Add a friend's calendar' text field in the left column of Google Calendar will allow you to view that specific facility space calendar!
- How can I reserve time for any of the Recreational Sports facilities?
For information regarding facility space availability and pricing contact Cody Mikl at (612) 626-6562 or email@example.com.